Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Black Magick Desire

Its easy to get caught up in sorrow.
To let the flood of emotions that plague our existence, take importance over our intellect and reason.
Which has been my case as of late.
Not to say it is a terrible thing however, as the greatest enlightenment comes from the most difficult of struggles.
I have been having a difficult time however, and last night I took action.
I was not able to follow the directions of the spell directly, but I feel that such directions as "the candles must never have been lit before" will not heed the magickal current that flows through me, and that my spell will have been successful, if not from just the sheer amount of energy I released last night.
I felt the magick in the air as well, it was suffocating.
The great part about my working last night, is that this ritual is meant to achieve a very specific goal.
So I will be expecting very specific results.

Life otherwise has been eventful.
I dare not write everything that has come to pass, at least not yet, as it involves information with certain individuals who might not be too pleased if I wrote down their actions for the world to see.
Which is regrettable as they do make for fascinating stories.
Soon after my last post however, true beauty struck our course.
As we prepared to make our leave of the mountain village; it began to rain.
To finally see and feel rain after so long of dry and terrible heat; it was indescribable.
Me and Jamie parked on the side of the road and took the the lakes shores, and just sat.
Enjoying the quiet beauty and the feeling of rain against our bodies.
The rain got to such a degree that we had to retreat into our cars, lest we be soaked.
It was beautiful.
I felt more alive then than I have in a long long time.
Interestingly enough, as soon as we got halfway down the mountain, it got unbearably hot and there was not a cloud in sight.
It was as if we crossed into another world.

Well I must leave now and prepare for work.
I shall record the rest of the past weeks adventures when I return.

No comments: