Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spiritual War

Someone asked me today
"Why do you wear combat boots? Are you in a war?"
I replied "Yes, a spiritual war"
This statement had more meaning to my life than intended.
As I am engaged in not only in a spiritual war outside of myself, but also within.
Constantly engaged in combat with the weak and lazy side of myself that was allowed to fester in my younger years.
For much too long, I allowed myself to be less than I am capable of.
I am fortunate to have had such a revival in spirit at so young an age.
Most people go there entire lives being a mindless consuming idiot.
They achieve nothing, and are nothing.
Anyways.
I actually got some sleep today.
Felt good, but no matter how good it feels, I cant help but think of it as a waste.
Planned out more of the trip to Norway.
Going to do some Black Magick tonight.
Sadly though, I have to wait for the tapers to come in, before I engage in demon work.
Patience never hurt anyone though.
I also tried energy manipulation in relation to emotions.
Seemed to work.
Will have to give it a shot again tomorrow.



No comments: