Thursday, August 27, 2009

Black Metal

The discord, the chaos, it brings peace to my soul.
Black Metal is not just a genre.
Black Metal is limitless. Limitless in the sense that its drive, its soul is that of not just the individual, but the warrior.
Black Metal is the music of the Warrior.
It as well is such an extreme form of music; in lyrical content and sound.
I feel an immense connection to it in the sense that so many Black Metal artists are so misanthropic.
Many Black Metal bands dont even perform shows, thats almost viritually unheard of in the field of music.
Its as well easy to see where this recent alliance with crust has come in.
Both have a very extreme sound, have similar roots, and carry a semi-parallel message in some instances. [Mostly with more nature, primitivist, and misanthropic oriented Black Metal bands]

-Got some more info for the trip. Jamie needs to call me back, so we can get the details set.
Also I saw some commercial for some sort of organization for the survival of the human race after 12/21/12
theihc.com
I personally think its a publicity stunt [for the 12/21/12 movie]
There is alot of hype about that date.
I cant wait till it passes by like every other stupid "end of the world" date, and I can laugh and spit in the faces of those apocalyptic morons.

Well I am off to go connect with the Forces of Darkness